Wednesday 5 March 2008

Jobs: They really are like buses!

Now, I am the sort of person who normally can worry. Nursing Standard would often have its letters filled with people writing in who had graduated, and then failed to find jobs. I have had a few job offeres now. Admittedly, it would have been nice to get them a bit earlier on then now. However, I am not going to look a gift horse in in mouth as it would seem the interviews are only taking place for jobs which I applied for 6 weeks ago. Potentially, I have a heck of a lot of ones to now turn down. This is annoying. Though good.

1 comment:

Lala!! said...

Good to read this!

From an ex nurse who met a PEG and had to leave the NHS in a hurry!

Read my blog for info!

Hope the job offers are all good ones and your career is a huge journey of success!